DetailsFlipkart is India’s favorite online shopping destination for a range of products. What started out as an online book store in 2007 now offers an unbelievable range of products. The product range now covers footwear, apparel, cameras, lifestyle accessories, toys, baby care products, posters, mobile phones, sports and fitness, laptops, music, movies, TVs, health and beauty, refrigerators, washing machines, air-conditioners, MP3 players and more. Flipkart offers an easy way to shop without hassles, and offers some of the best prices out there. Flipkart’s innovative 30-day replacement policy, Cash on Delivery and EMI options create a memorable shopping experience.
For more information on the Promotional Offer and to view Terms and Conditions of the offer, please Click Here
- Additional Information
Voucher Category Departmental Stores, Online Retail Voucher Brand FLIPKART Voucher Type Electronic Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Flipkart Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver
- The Gift Cards (EGV) can be redeemed online against the sellers listed on www.Flipkart.com only.
- EGVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. It can NOT be redeemed against COD (Cash on Delivery) Orders.
- EGVs cannot be used to purchase other EGVs.
- If the order value exceeds the EGV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. COD (Cash on Delivery) option is not possible for the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the EGV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV.
- EGV and unused balance of such EGVs will expire 12 Months from the date of issue.
- EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- Flipkart.com is not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 3 (three) vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Flipkart.com assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed